Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation Time Again

Well it is that time of year again. The time when all the kids are starting to get anxious because they know summer vacation is just around the corner. It is also the time that all those High School seniors are preparing for the end of their high school career. For some it is a relief, others it is bittersweet. For some it has been the "best 4 years of their lives". In retrospect there are so many memories that I still hold from high school that are very meaningful to me even now. I hope that all those seniors are making sure to capture those memories and hold them tight. I recently did some senior pictures for AJ, and created his graduation announcements and thought I would share.
Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.
Remember all of you 2012 graduates, this is a huge accomplishment, and I hope you made the most of the last 4 years of your lives. Enjoy what is yet to come and continue to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment