Friday, September 10, 2010

Newbie

Ok...so I am completely new to this blogosphere business, we'll see how it goes! Thanks to Julie for leading me to this site, I know it has been successful for you, hopefully it will be a good experience for me as well! Today I am going to be going to the high school and demanding some time with the guidance counselor. I guess I will consider this practice for when my kids are at that point. My nephew is a senior, and up until recently was just planning on going military. Now he is wanting to go Air Force Academy. Which takes much more preparation (i.e. SAT/ACT, recommendations, etc). The school counselor has been about as helpful as a grain of rice. Levi has a walk through tonight for his football game tomorrow! Tomorrow is his first football game of this season, he is playing QB! How exciting huh?! I think so. I am so looking forward to him playing tomorrow, I just hope he doesn't get nervous. Right now I'm working on furthering my education, and also trying to find ways to help supplement my family's income so I can afford to stay home with Connor! The more I think about leaving him, the harder it gets. Part of it is also, there are really no jobs around here. So I would be leaving him and allowing others to raise my child for a paycheck. Something I don't enjoy, at a place I would probably care less about being at. So I'm working on a few things...posts to come soon. I hope you will all check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment